Monday, January 24, 2011

Week away kills off training

The week spent in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Warwick & Toowoomba severely affected my training for the week. Early starts, late nights, long drives, endless meetings etc had me heading out for a run only once. Came home on Saturday and proceeded to unpack and hit the sack nice & early. Slept through the Sunday alarm, before heading into work to catch up on stuff that had come in through the week.

In addition, I managed to put on the weight that I had taken off the previous week. I should be able to drop the extra 0.6kg for the next week to hit target at the start of Feb.

Australia Day is Wednesday, which will be an opportunity to get out again and get some more hours into the legs.

Swim - Nil
Bike Trainer - Nil
Run - 1:00 (1x1:00)
Weight - 82.1 kg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home