Sunday, January 16, 2011

Still building

After the big sessions late last week, this week started a little slower. Work and family life got involved as well, so I came to the weekend with only 1 run and 1 bike session. Both these sessions were only 90 mins as I struggled a bit with the after-effects of the bric sessions late last week. Pool still closed due to the inability to source chemicals after Rocky & Brisbane floods.

Saturday was a larger bric session. 2 hours on the bike followed by a 2 hr run. Although slow, I pulled up the following day in much better condition than I did last week, where the run was an hour less. Must be finally getting some base fitness into me.

The coming week will be difficult as I'm out of town for most of the week and will not have access to a bike. Hoping to get some pool time in, but that may be restricted ridiculous numbers of laps in a very small pool. On the upside, as long as I have a pair of runners, I should be able to get a good number of k's into the legs. Fingers crossed.

Swim - Nil
Bike Trainer - 3:30 (1x1:30 & 1x 2:00 bric)
Run - 3:30 (1x1:30 & 1x 2:00 bric)
Weight - 81.2kg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home