Saturday, January 09, 2010

One down, 31 to go.

The first week of trading for the new year and what a week!! The number of enquiries for the week was almost our average volume over 2 months meaning several late nights working. Combine that with the 2 older girls leaving for Uni at 4:00am Monday, the youngest heading interstate on the first flight on Tuesday, a visit by the grey nomads, some very heavy rainfall and the week was a write off.

I did manage a few laps of the backyard pool in the wettie. Unlike the first time I tried, this time it felt more comfortable around the belly and breathing was much easier. The added advantage of the wettie is clearly evident, so I’m really looking forward to getting into the big pool and seeing what times I can turn out compared to 07 with the budgie smugglers.

At this early stage, my targets for Yeppoon are:
S- 0:45, T1-9, B-3:30, T2-5, R-3:00, (Total 7:29)
They may be really dodgy targets, but I’m not called super slow bloke for nothing.

Weekly Totals: Run x 2 total 10km - Not a good start

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home